CALD Advisory Chair
Shopfront is a place for Young People to explore performance, visual arts and digital arts, use their imagination and work with others to create art. Shopfront’s primary activities are to:
- enable creative expression by Young People through providing artistic resources, guidance, and a theatre
- produce creative works realised by Young People
- provide equitable, inclusive access to all Young People to participate in artistic and cultural activity.
Shopfront staff members are governed by a Code of Conduct. As part of this Code of Conduct, our staff and tutors agree to:
- Treat everyone with respect and honesty, including children, young people, parents/guardians, staff and volunteers
- Be a positive role model to children/young people
- Care for the wellbeing of Young People as trusted adults in their lives
- Abide by our Child Safe & Social Media Policies
- Report risks of harm to Young People
More information on Child Safe practices can be found here
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed!
There are a lot of people struggling right now, but if you are in a position to help financially,
it could make the all the difference to Shopfront’s future.