Covid Safe at Shopfront
We are pleased to announce that Shopfront Arts Co-op is open again! Shopfront Arts Co-op is a registered Covid Safe organisation. This means that we have everything in place to maximise your safety while on our site at Shopfront. We thank you all for your patience and support as we go above and beyond to maintain every possible safety precaution.
What we’ll be doing:
- Safety instructions around the building on physical distancing, hand hygiene, cough and sneeze behaviour.
- Room and space limits monitored, and limits clearly displayed.
- New sign in procedure for everyone arriving on-site. Contact details will need to be provided. Contact details will be confidentially stored and used to assist with contact tracing if required.
- Parents collecting participants from workshops will be asked to wait outside for their children. This way non-essential visitors are avoided.
- Contractors or work-related visitors will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Visitor Declaration Form prior to entering the venue. Visitors will be asked to declare if they have any symptoms of cold/flu/illness, have recently returned from overseas, or if they have been in contact with anyone exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days. These questions will determine whether it is safe for the visitor to be on-site.
- Commercial cleaning and disinfecting, and thorough hygiene and cleaning practices for staff.
- Hand sanitiser available on-site and workshop participants are also encouraged to bring their own.
Guidelines for your visit to Shopfront:
- Stay home if you are sick, even if your symptoms are minor, and seek medical advice if you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath (call your doctor or healthdirect on 1800 022 222).
- Stay 1.5m away from other people (two arms’ length).
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, and nose with unwashed (or gloved) hands.
- Regularly clean your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds using soap and water, or with alcohol-based hand rub.
- When you cough or sneeze cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or a flexed elbow. Put tissues in the bin immediately.
- Visitors must bring their own food and water bottles. There is to be no sharing of food between visitors.
Thank you to our Shopfront community.
We can’t wait to see you all again!
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed!
There are a lot of people struggling right now, but if you are in a position to help financially,
it could make the all the difference to Shopfront’s future.