We would like to invite all active members of the Shopfronts Arts Co-operative to take part in our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday May 25, 2019.
Date: Saturday, May 25 2019
Venue: Shopfront Arts Co-op Ltd. 86 – 88 Carlton Parade, Carlton
RSVP: Tuesday May 21, 2018 to email@example.com
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) helps you understand how Shopfront works and how you can have an active voice within the organisation. Pick up an annual report, meet the members of the Board, raise questions and discuss your ideas. We’ll do some electing of Directors, and talk about the financials and stuff. We’ll also talk about the new building and all the other exciting stuff that is happening. Come and hear about what will happen next.
Nominations for people who wish to stand on the Board of Directors are now open. All nominations must be received no later than 5pm on Friday 24th May 2019, using the Directors Nomination Form.
Please note: in order to partake in this meeting you will need to be a Shopfront Member. Please ensure you have signed up as a member and have paid the $25 membership fee by Friday, May 17 2018. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a membership form or do it all online at shopfront.org.au/join-the-co-op/
Not sure if you’re already a member?
The rules of the Shopfront Arts Co-op Ltd state that in order to remain a member of the Co-op that:
- Within the two previous calendar years a person must have, for at least one hour:
- Participated in, led or formally supported the primary activities of the co-operative, or
- Provided administrative, creative, technical or practical help to the co-operative.
- A person under 26 years of age is NOT required to pay a periodic membership fee, but can do so if they wish.
- That person must be able to use or contribute to the services of the co-operative.
Unable to attend?
Send a proxy, someone in your place.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Shopfront Arts Co-Op.