We would like to invite all active members of the Shopfronts Arts Co-operative to attend an open Board meeting on Saturday Sep 5, 2020.
Date: Saturday, Sep 5 2020
Venue: Shopfront Arts Co-op Ltd. 86 – 88 Carlton Parade, Carlton
Please note: in order to partake in this meeting you will need to be a Shopfront Member.
Not sure if you’re already a member?
The rules of the Shopfront Arts Co-op Ltd state that in order to remain a member of the Co-op that:
- Within the two previous calendar years a person must have, for at least one hour:
- Participated in, led or formally supported the primary activities of the co-operative, or
- Provided administrative, creative, technical or practical help to the co-operative.
- A person under 26 years of age is NOT required to pay a periodic membership fee, but can do so if they wish.
- That person must be able to use or contribute to the services of the co-operative.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 9588 3948.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Shopfront Arts Co-Op.